In Force Technology is a fast-paced, rapidly growing, and early-stage software-as-a-service company. The Company developed a life-saving software designed to reduce police response time to a critical event at a school or other at-risk organizations while bridging the communication gap which exists between first responders and those experiencing the threat. The Company has an extensive customer base spanning the east coast and establishing its presence in the mid-west and west-coast.
The Company is seeking to hire a Marketing Coordinator based in the north-shore of Boston, with a work-from-home opportunity. This candidate will develop, implement and execute a comprehensive social media marketing campaign designed to generate sales leads. In addition, the candidate will work to create and design marketing materials to support Company sales efforts, establish email lists, create relevant content and distribute mass email marketing blasts, organize trade show and conference attendance, disseminate monthly company updates, and draft and issue Company related press releases.
Importantly, this individual must be able to collaborate cross-functionality with internal teams while remaining customer focused. This individual will work closely with every member of the sales team. This position is best suited for a highly motivated, detail-focused individual seeking a motivating and fulfilling career. With hard work and commitment, this role provides the opportunity for internal growth and added responsibilities as both company and individual goals are met and exceeded.
- Implement, manage, and execute a strategic digital marketing campaigns in target regions and market segments.
- Drafting, issuing, and distributing local press releases on relevant company news,
- Initiating public relations, community engagements, marketing campaigns and developing content for sales-based initiatives.
- Strong understanding of social media platforms. Candidate will be required to track and monitor social media presence, create cost-efficient and effective content and design marketing campaigns to increase engagement.
- Creating content for digital and printed marketing collateral.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows and major networking events.
- Support sales and business development with customized email templates, company generated email blasts and other lead generating marketing efforts.
- Oversee the operation of the company’s website, social media platforms and provide quarterly analytics reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and/or Communication
- Prior experience with online marketing, social media content design and implementation
- Prior experience with creating marketing campaigns and strategic plans
- Must be creative, have strong attention to detail and be efficient with time
- Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and have an aptitude for great communication
- Referenced public relations activities is a plus!